Prayer is like oxygen. We must have it or die.
That’s so true for those of us who live on the edge in Africa.
We cannot go unless folks like you are praying.
We thank you for “holding the rope” in prayer.
We beg you to continue.
Here are our major prayer needs for this week:
1. We are “Up Country Uganda” bonding with our newest team member, Jonathan Hull. Pray for JD (my name for him) as he adjusts to life in Big Africa.
2. We’re with our Echelon Team. These are fellow workers who are out on the edge. Learn more about Echelon
3. Later this week, DeDe and I travel to a new country in our region. We’ll be there for an extended time. We’re calling the country “Dido.” Pray for persons of peace, open doors, and eyes to see.
4. Pray for the movement of God’s word among the South Sudanese refugees in country and along the borders.
5. Pray for the dozens of church leaders training to handle God’s word and plant churches among the least reached.