So many of our readers and friends pray for DeDe and I regularly.
We thank you.
I want you to know we need you to continue “holding the rope” in prayer for us. We purposely update this blog for Sunday mornings so you may view our needs and share them with your church family.
You did it during our African sojourn. Honestly, we need it just as much now.
I saw my lifetime friend George Johnson this week. He related how I gave him a whetrock that sets on his mantel. When he sharpens his knife, he prays for me. Words cannot describe how much that mean.
Here are our major prayer points for the week:
- Continued guidance for my writing.
- Guidance for DeDe and I as we serve as marketplace chaplains at Roy O Martin and several nursing homes. It has been one of the greatest privileges of my life.
- DeDe as she prepares to return to the classroom this fall. She is a master teacher and I’m so proud of how she shapes lives as a teacher and mentor.
- I (Curt) turn 60 on Wednesday. I am so grateful. Pray that I’ll be a good steward of this season of my life.
- I also need your prayer for our current writing projects: As the Crow Flies (Novel) My Grandpas’ Boots (Childrens) and Trampled Grass (African memoir).
- In June, I’ll be camp missionary at both Living Waters Camp (June 6-10) and Camp Judson (June 13-17). I want to pass on a passion and love of missions.
- Pray for us.
When you pray, you hold the rope.
Curt and DeDe