Write your book in November . . .
“Most men and women go to their grave with their stories still in them.”
That doesn’t have to be you. You can write, and finish, the first draft of your book this November.
We only have three spots left for our Write Your Book This November Course.
- If you’ve always wanted to write a book, now is the time.
- If you have a family member or friend you’d like to give an early Christmas present, this course would make a wonderful gift.
I’ve published thirteen books since 2000 and have learned a great deal about this process of moving words from the heart and head to paper.
The course costs $250 and I promise to give everything I’ve got to help eight writers make their dream come true.
Why November? November is National Write Your Novel Month, lovingly known as NaNoWriMo. The goal is for would-be writers, especially novelists, to get their long-held story on paper. Even though NaNoWriMo focuses on fiction, our #WriteYourBookNov18 course is open for any book including memoirs, short stories, family histories, and yes, that novel inside you.
Writers are encouraged to write the first draft, not worrying about grammar, style, or substance. Simply get it down on your computer. A first draft is exactly what it implies. It’s only the start, but it’s way more than most people do. The key is that this is your time to write that story that has been burning in your heart.
The class is limited to eight (8) and we have three spots left before we officially start on November 1.
Here’s what you’ll receive as part of the course:
- Coaching, instruction, and encouragement from me. I want you to succeed.
- Weekly online group session where we’ll talk about outlining, character development, chapters, and much more. These will take place during each weekend.
- I’ll also read and comment privately on two (2) pages of your work for the week.
- As you wish, you can share your work with other writers in the group. This is an invaluable tool in encouragement and learning. I’ll coordinate that for those who wish.
It’s time for you to write that book you’ve always wanted.
Don’t put it off. Sign up for the #WriteYourBookNov18 Course today.
Email us at email@example.com to pay by credit card.