A Word from Curt: Focus!
Key Prayer Needs:
1. Guidance and Blessings on Bob Calvert as he teaches in South Sudan.
2. “Preach and Heal” Focus as our Engagement work continues in refugee camps.
3. DeDe as she coordinates our Chadan Cluster prayer strategy.
Scroll down for more prayer needs
Today is our weekly “SatSnips” blog.
Saturday Snippets from Uganda and South Sudan.
A collage from what God is doing here.
It’s a chance to share stories from the past week.
Share the photos that are shaping lives.
Involve you in the coming week by sharing prayer needs.
Pastor Paul is pastor of Grace Baptist Church, a Madi congregation near 7000 Dinka residents at Boratuku. He, his church, and Pastor James, a refugee pastor are doing great work within the Camp. Lord willing, two boreholes will be drilled there this week.
Pray for Gospel opportunities in the midst of the work.
Simon Peter is a Dinka youth chairman for Boratuku. He has been a man of peace for all of our work at Boratuku. Pray for Simon, his relationship with Jesus, and his many responsibilities.
Jack Iles, GatorMan.
Amos Moses was a Cajun
Lived by himself in the swamp
Hunted alligators for a living
you fill in the last line.
This big gator was dispatched by Wildlife and Fisheries near Clint and Amanda’s house near Woodworth.
We love Africa but miss our grandchildren. Thanks to Skype, Viber, and the Internet, we stay in touch. (You’ve never had fun until you play Battleship over the internet.)
A question to you:
How can we pray for you? There are strong prayer warriors in Africa who would be honoured to lift up your needs.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your needs or use the form below.
1. Bob Calvert as he teaches Zande pastors in Western Equatoria, South Sudan
2. This week’s borehole drilling in northern Uganda refugee camps.
3. Curt’s trip “UpCountry” to observe drilling.
4. Pastors Paul and James in Boratuku Camp/Pastors James and Isaac in Ulua 2 Camp.
5. Pray for the Living Water to be shared along with physical water.
6. DeDe’s communication on our Chadan Cluster Prayer strategy.
Chadan’s Facebook: A Nile Apart
The Creekbank Amazon Page
Subscribe to the Creekbank Blog
We love to hear from our readers.
Your comments are welcome.
We love to hear from readers at CreekBank Stories!For Snail Mail, mail to:
PO Box 6060
Alexandria, LA 71307