Read free sample chapters on Kindle from our new book, Christmas Jelly.
DeDe and I are on a journey that will continue in Africa during 2013.
We are currently training in Virginia where we’ll be until Christmas.
Here is our tentative 2013 schedule:
- Jan. 14 Leave for Kenya
- Jan-April Swahili Studies Kenya
- April-May Bush Camp Zambia
- May Move to our home base in Uganda
- May: Begin research and Trips South Sudan
Our job will be reaching and connecting with Unreached People Groups in East Africa. Our primary countries will be:
- South Sudan
- Eastern Democratic Congo
Presently, our team’s plans are to work in the new country of South Sudan.
There are over 250 unreached people groups/tribes speaking multiple “heart languages.” Our language studies will be the area’s historic “Trade Language” of Swahili. Here are Swahili words used in the “Lion King.”
- hakuna matata – no problem
- simba – lion
- rafiki – friend
- nala – gift
- pumbaa – careless
- shenzi – barbarous
Please begin praying with us about South Sudan.
Read about South Sudan on Wikipedia.
Our Pinterest page has a South Sudan board.
Read free sample chapters from our new book, Christmas Jelly.
- My Life Verse is, “But seek first the Kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you.”
- Matthew 6:33 See this verse in various translations.
- My Life Statement: “To be a man God can use and be respected by my wife DeDe, our sons, and their precious families. “
- Curt’s Current Life Plan
- I invite you to read “What Matters Most to Curt.”
STAY IN TOUCH
- Latest Newsletter Newsletter sign up
- Website: http://www.creekbank.net
- Creekbank Blog Blog Subscription
- Pinterest http://pinterest.com/curtiles/