A word from Curt:
Your prayer is oxygen for what God is doing here.
Since Twitter allows only 142 character updates, we’re limiting ourselves to 142 words on this prayer update.
If you would share these praises and requests with your church, your family, and even your co-workers, we would be so appreciative.
142 Word Prayer Request from the Chadan Engagement Team
Curt and DeDe Iles
- Entrance into Boroli Refugee Camp. This camp has been closed to outside ministry for several months. Pray for Mario and Augustin who have moved into this predominantly Murle camp.
- Productive trip with Pastor Robert Franklin of Main Street Baptist Church/Alexandria KY.
- 6 Fledgling Churches in Adjumani Refugee Camps!
- Kakwa Bible Recording Project
- Internet Research on our Unreached People Groups. Due to war, we are unable to go to many areas.
- Follow up on Adjumani visit.
- Wisdom for our leaders David Crane and Bob Calvert as they plan for future priorities.
- Dedicated Madi and Dinka church leaders working in Camps. Pray especially for our discouraged workers in Nyumazi 1 Camp.
- Guidance and grace as Curt finishes Trampled Grass, an e book that will promote African missions as well as the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering.
- The health of our colleagues Selvin and Laurel and their precious daughters, Abbey and Daniella.
Video of Dinka Elder and his first listen IMG_5748