The Importance of a Daily Review
I’m committed to being a LLL.
A Life Long Learner.
About a decade ago, I began the habit of listing keywords for my life.
It developed into what I now call my 6+ Words.
I adjust or change them from time to time but most remain the same.
At the end of each day, (about 6:33 pm*) I review my day.
Looking back at the day’s journal pages, I can ask myself an honest question, “Was I true to my words?”
My current words are:
1. The Kingdom Matthew 6:33* is my life verse, “Seek first the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you.
2. Gratitude. I want it as a hallmark of my life. It’s a habit just like ingratitude.
3. Encouragement. I am called to be an encourager. It’s who I am. It’s what I try to do.
4. Influence and Impact. They are why I write. Influence is how many lives I can touch. Impact is how deep our influence can go.
5. Integrity. It’s who we are when no one’s watching and what we’ll stand up for even if standing alone.
6. Legacy: It’s about the long run. It’s about planting trees we’ll never enjoy the shade under.
I share these simply as part of my LLL process.
What would be on your key word list?
Post Contact Form
This goes at the bottom of some posts